Monday 3 September 2012

I am now the proud owner of lush toothy tabs. They foam really well and come in various different flavours. I chose dirty which contains spearmint but have since been told that Ultrablast is very good as it contains wasabi, which is a very good anti bacterial! Not sure if I want to test that one out!

The Dirty toothy Tab!




I also bought a shampoo bar. only one bar of shampoo is the equivalent of using four 500g plastics containers of shampoo!

AND for the follically challenged among us out there (you know who you are!) the clove shampoo bar that I bought is supposed to help stimulate the scalp and hair follicles and would that not mean then in some case perhaps  to help re-generate hair! Well watch this space .....


I'm loving it. Never had such smooth hair!

1 comment: